- Galacticraft dev deobf files - You can download them from http://www.micdoodle8.com/mods/galacticraft/downloads/dev.
- Get the sources from Galacticraft Github (download zip)
Galacticraft Dev builds are versions of the game referencing de-obfuscated Forge code, automatically compiled at the same time as regular Galacticraft player release builds are made. The major/minor version numbers should match up with regular release builds, but the build numbers will not match up. Don't worry, it's still the same code. Example: in GC3, the dev build 220.127.116.11 is the same as the release build 18.104.22.168.
No guide has been made at this time, please adapt accordingly to GC3_API#Full Galacticraft Sources
See GC3_API#Full Galacticraft Sources for a guide to installing the sources in your Forge workspace for Minecraft 1.7.x.
Galacticraft 2: Setting up the workspace
- Open "Forge/mcp/libs".
- Copy the Galacticraft dev deobf files here.
- Open Eclipse.
- Right-click on the Minecraft project, click Properties->Java Build Path->Libraries->Add External Jars and select the 4 dev files.
- Extract the Galacticraft Github code.
- Open common.
- Copy all files to "Forge/mcp/src".
- Open "Forge/mcp/src/micdoodle8/mods/galacticraft/".
- Delete all folders without the API folder.
- At "Forge/mcp", Run "recompile.bat/.sh" then "updatemd5.bat/.sh".
- This workspace is just for compiling; you can't run Minecraft MCP.