From Galacticraft Wiki
Galacticraft 2 is a major update that was released on the 11th October 2013. It removed the Basic Components dependency and added major new features such as Mars being another explorable planet and the addition of new Rockets.
- Mars Dimension
- Added ores, ingots, compressed ingots, and compressors.
- Remove Basic Components items.
- Added Compressed Iron.
- Redesigned compressor to be more like vanilla crafting.
- Added Glowstone Torches.
- Add Aluminum Wire and Heavy Aluminum Wire.
- Added Silicon, Compressed Desh and Meteoric Iron, retextured Heavy Plates.
- Finished up Circuit Fabricator.
- Added Wafers
- Change Battery Box to Energy Storage Module. Uses dynamic textures based on energy level.
- Added dehydrated food
- Added Cargo Rocket. Full working across dimensions!
- Clean up client packet handler, using descriptive enums instead of "magic constants".
- Register new items in the API.
- Added Frequency Module and slot to equip it in GC player inventory. This allows sounds to be heard at normal volume while in space.