Tier 1 Rocket
This rocket can be loaded with 1000 fuel points (1000 mB or 1 bucket) of rocket fuel. The safe fuel level is 60%.
The Tier 1 Rocket is crafted using the NASA Workbench, to craft it you must fill up all the respective slots on the workbench. The Rocket requires one Nose Cone, four Rocket Fins, one Rocket Engine, and eight Heavy Duty Platings. You can fill the top right slots with chests to increase the storage space to 18, 36 and 54 slots. You can get a pre-fueled version of every spaceship from the creative mode tab.
List of raw materials:
- copper: 78
- tin: 91
- iron: 97
- coal: 80
- flint: 1
- redstone: 1
- stone: 1
- wood: 0-24
For voyaging to space with your new Rocket, you also need a Rocket Launch Pad as a base station. Right-click the launch pads with your Rocket and you should see your Rocket standing there. Now place a Fuel Loader adjacent to the Rocket Launch Pads and fill your Rocket with Rocket Fuel.
Now enter your Rocket by right-clicking it. You can check Fuel Level and inventory by hitting F and you can take off by pressing 'space'.
Once you started into space, you can use W/A/S/D to control your Rocket, but flying straight up is enough. Relax and enjoy your flight! After some time you see the Planet Selection Screen.
Note: breaking the vehicle causes it to lose all its fuel.
- The Rocket leaves the atmosphere at approximately layer 1200 on earth.
- The Rocket takes 20 seconds to launch.
- The Tier 1 rocket travels at maximum 20 blocks/second, so use around a minute to reach the planet selection screen (higher tier rockets are faster)
- Tier 2 Rocket - can reach Mars
- Tier 3 Rocket - can reach Asteroids and Venus
- Cargo Rocket - remote-controlled liftoff