Tier 2 Machines
The Water Electrolyzer accepts water into its water tank in two different ways:
- from filled Buckets of Water - place the bucket in the input slot, manually or with aid of hoppers.
- from connected fluid pipes on the water input side (left side, with a blue-ringed pipe connector for water) - note that Galacticraft itself has no fluid pipe or water pump, so these would have to be fluid pipes from another mod.
Gases can be extracted from the output tanks as follows:
- using an Oxygen Pipe for the oxygen - output on rear of machine
- using a Hydrogen Pipe for the hydrogen - output on right of machine
- or fluid pipes can be connected on the output sides (right and rear sides of the machine) - note that Galacticraft has no fluid pipe, so these would have to be fluid pipes from another mod.
In Galacticraft the Oxygen Gas output is only useful in these two ways:
- if piped into Oxygen Storage Modules or various oxygen using machines (e.g. Oxygen Sealer or Oxygen Distributor) using Oxygen Pipes
- if piped into the Gas Liquefier for transformation into Liquid Oxygen
Using fluid pipes from other mods, the Oxygen Gas can also be piped (like a liquid) into other mods' tanks, but it is of no use to Galacticraft in that form and it doesn't seem like very realistic gameplay to have a water tank filled with oxygen gas. The only possible way to get the Oxygen Gas back from those tanks into Galacticraft would be to use fluid pipes to pipe the gas into the input side of a Gas Liquefier.
Use two Water Electrolyzers on one pipe to keep up a steady supply of hydrogen for a Methane Synthesizer.
Water Electrolyzer has the ID name
GalacticraftMars:tile.marsMachineT2, data value
Example of Water Electrolyzer connected with Mekanism pipes.