From Galacticraft Wiki
Generated structures are group of blocks arranged to compose the terrain or to create manmade-like buildings.
- Crude Oil Pocket: underground hollow where Crude Oil can be found and extracted. Found only in the Overworld.
- Impact crater: circular pit in the surface of a planet or moon, varying in width and normally about 5 to 8 blocks deep.
- Impact basin: similar to impact craters, normally very wide and shallow. Found on the Moon and mainly on Mars.
- Cave: similar to Vanilla counterpart. Found in the Moon and Mars.
- Mars Cavern: huge underground hollow with its floor partially covered in Bacterial Sludge and where Cavernous Vines grow from the ceiling. Found only in Mars.
- Hollow Asteroid: is a hollowed-out asteroid with some kind of "hidden garden".
- Asteroid core: a group of ore and solid metal blocks found in the center of Asteroids.
- Lava pool: similar to Vanilla counterpart. Found more commonly in Venus (with Venus Volcanic block) and rarely in Asteroids (with Stone).
- Pumice deposit: patch of Pumice blocks found in Venus valleys.
- Acid pocket: a small underground hollow almost full of Sulfuric Acid with a vent atop (Vapor Spout). Found only in Venus Valley biomes.
- Crash site craters: an impact crater with a Crashed Probe in the bottom. They are rare, like one every 1000 blocks. Found only in Venus.
- Space Station starting structure: a minimal structure generated on Space Station creation. Consists of a 5 x 5 x 4 room with a rocket deck.
- Moon Village: similar to vanilla counterpart but on the Moon and for Alien Villagers.
- Moon Dungeon: a multi-room underground dungeon found only on the Moon, contains [Evolved Skeleton Boss]]
- Mars Dungeon: a multi-room underground dungeon found only on Mars, contains Evolved Creeper Boss
- Venus Dungeon: a multi-room underground dungeon found only on Venus, contains Spider Queen
- Abandoned Base: a rare structure found only in the Asteroids dimension.
Building structures are affected by the Generate Structures flag in Minecraft's world settings when you create a new world.