Mekanism is a tech mod that brings low, mid, and high tier machinery to Minecraft. It is a mod that is very compatible with Galacticraft, certainly in Galacticraft 3.
Main compatible features:
- Logistical Transporters can be connected to Cargo Loader and Cargo Unloader.
- Pressure Tubes can transport oxygen and hydrogen.
- Mechanical Pipes can transport Crude Oil, Fuel, Bacterial Sludge or Liquid Oxygen.
- Energy Cables can transport energy.
- Energy Cubes can store energy from Galacticraft generators.
- Energy Cubes can power Galacticraft machines, and can be charged in Galacticraft machines
- Galacticraft wires can power Mekanism machines, and Galacticraft batteries can be used in Mekanism machines
- The oxygen and hydrogen gas from Mekanism's Electrolyzer can be used in Galacticraft machines instead of using a Water Electrolyzer
- Any of Galacticraft's types of copper and tin ores can be processed in Mekanism machinery to increase your metal ingot output, but not aluminum ores currently, nor meteoric iron, desh or titanium (because Mekanism does not recognise those metals)
Mekanism Tools adds a variety of high powered armor and tools - most notably, bronze and obsidian - which are better than diamond, and the obsidian variants are stronger than any armor and tools in Galacticraft. Desh Armor is approximately the equivalent of Bronze Armor, but way more expensive because you have to go to Mars to find Desh: it does, however, have a unique knockback reduction buff. Players or server owners who find the Mekanism Tools to be over-powered can disable them in Mekanism's config.